Top 5 Acid Resistant Products
Thursday 18th May 2017
Companies that predominantly deal with chemicals or aggressive materials have to comply with some of the strictest codes and regulations in order to operate. To meet the majority of these safety practices the plant should ensure that the building and its surroundings are suitably designed.
Businesses dealing with corrosive liquids that are either stored in tanks or used on a daily basis will have to deal with continued risk of leakage or spillage. They will need protective elements to protect both the premises and the personnel that are working in the environment.
How will you protect your industrial floor?
In order to help you protect your business, we’ve rounded up the top five acid resistant products used on factory floor. Here’s the run down: -
- Acid and chemical resistant linings that can be applied to a number of surfaces to help maintain their structural integrity and effectiveness.
- Industrial resin flooring that will offer safe and durable protection to your existing floor.
- Acid resistant tiles that are used in flooring your work shops, that provides a durable surface.
- Anti slip floor coatings that are also resistant to acid, chemicals and oil.
- Acid resistant bund linings that will increase the life span of protective bunds.
Find an industrial flooring contractor for your premises
Prokem Ltd supply all of the products listed above with the great advantage of being able to give experienced advice about what best suits your company’s requirements. We can supply the materials and provide high quality installations to suit even the highest of specifications.
By ensuring that your premises are comprehensively protected and coated with resistant materials you will ensure longevity of expensive civil or structural works and protect the safety of your staff. Find out how Prokem can ensure that your business is protected by contacting us today on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07713856433.News