Procrete CR SL
The rapid curing, resin rich epoxy screed with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals
Prokem Procrete CR-SL is a rapid curing, resin rich, three pack epoxy screed with exceptional resistance to aggressive acids, solvents and alcohols e.g. 96% sulphuric acid, methyl ethyl ketone, and methanol. Prokem Procrete CR-SL is typically applied at thicknesses of between 2mm and 4mm depending upon service conditions and performance requirements. Greater thicknesses may be applied in conditions of exceptional severity (in terms of aggressive chemicals and temperature).
Prokem Procrete CR-SL is usually applied in conjunction with a separate primer, Proprime WB.
- Chemical bund linings.
- Heavy duty, chemical resistant flooring.e.g. chemical and printing works, dye-works, pharmaceutical production , etc.
- Outstanding chemical resistance.
- Tough, durable, non-slip finish.
- Abrasion and impact resistant.
- Very rapid cure even at low temperatures.