Prokem Epoxy Concrete
Prokem Epoxy Concrete is a versatile, trowel-applied, three-component Epoxy resin-based deep section screed/mortar. The product is supplied in a 'natural' or concrete grey colour and can be sealed or topped with any of the range of Epoxy coatings or screeds as required.
As a deep section protective screed for floor areas subject to impact, abrasion or chemical spillage.
As an economical, fast curing in-fill screed/mortar before the application of the final floor finish.
As a thick section Epoxy bedding mortar for kerbs etc.
Ease of application
Fast curing characteristics
Hard-wearing and durable
Frost resistant and impervious to water
Negligible shrinkage even in thick section
- Colour: Natural or grey (other colours available upon request)
- Density: 2200kg/m3
- Pot Life: 50-60 minutes at 20 degrees C
- Adhesion to concrete 3.6MPa (concrete failure)
- Compressive Strength: 64 MPa
- Chemical Resistance: Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis, oil, petrol, diesel, vegetable oils, inorganic salts and cleaning fluids.
- Packaging: Prokem Epoxy Concrete is supplied in 25kg packs
A 25kg pack of Prokem Epoxy Concrete yields 11.4 litres of material, sufficient fo 1.14m2 at 10mm thickness